Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifier - Stars & Moon Orthodontic
- 100% natural rubber latex
- solid design is hygienic and eliminates bacteria
- ergonomic design with ventilation holes
The Hevea Orthodontic Pacifier is made from 100% natural rubber, so it's safe and eco friendly. The Stars & Moon design has an orthodontic shaped teat.
The ergonomic butterfly design leaves space for baby's nose and chin, and the rubber is soft and gentle against baby's face.
The one piece design means that there are no cracks or joints where bacteria and dirt can accumulate.
Why do we love Hevea Rubber Pacifiers?
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates or artificial colours
- Ventilation holes prevent a vacuum around baby's mouth
- hygienic design to eliminate bacteria
- tested free from nitrosamines
- plastic free packaging
To sterilise, use a sterilising solution. You can also boil your pacifier for five minutes. Cool it down, and press the teat or hold it upside down to get rid of any water.
Before each use, check the dummy for tears or damage, and discard at the first sign of either. Replace after two months use.
Your Hevea Pacifier may darken over time. This is natural, as there are no antioxidants added to keep it from changing colour.
The packaging is made from FSC-certified paper with a 100% biodegradable film (the clear window). It's fully biodegradable, and is stylish enough to give as a gift.
Size: approx 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm