"Add to cart", soldOut: "Sold out", unavailable: "Unavailable" }
Our Most Advanced Compact Car Seat
The NEWEST member of our Elite Fleet, the Graphene™, advances our compact convertible car seat range with the addition of patented Torso Side Impact Cushion Technology™ - SICT™, uniquely designed for optimised safety without compromise.
The Graphene™ maintains narrow, compact, installed depth making it great for small cars and growing families requiring multiple seat configuration.
REARWARD FACING INSTALLATION (Birth to 2-3 years approx.)
FORWARD FACING INSTALLATION (12 months to 4 years approx.)
ALL PRODUCT FEATURES:
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT™) - TORSO PROTECTION: Our patented Torso SICT™ design minimises the energy impact on your child’s chest and vital organs, and reducing crash forces for greater protection.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER: Your child can remain rearward facing until they are 30 months old or (approximately 2-3 years old), which is safer for your child.
- ISOFIX COMPATIBLE: ISOFLEX™ connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages. ISOFIX use ensures an easier installation, correct fit and a safer journey every time.
- THERMO5® BAMBOO FABRIC: Thermo5® High Performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves.
- ACTIVE HEAD RESTRAINT™ (AHR)™: Features deep side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. Also includes EPS layer to absorb energy in a crash to reduce potential injury.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Perfect for cars with small internal widths and where the front seats are in close proximity to the back.
|Suitability||From birth to 4 years (approx.)|
|Rearward Facing||From birth to 12 months (approx.) OR From birth to 2-3 years (approx.)|
|Forward Facing||From 12mths to 4 years (approx.)|
|Rearward Facing||D: 520mm|
|Forward Facing Upright||H: 685mm D: 425mm W: 440mm|
|Footprint||285mm (250mm Recline Foot)|
|Lower Height Marker||350mm approx.|
|Middle Height Marker||390mm approx.|
|Upper Height Marker||435mm approx.|