Forward facing with in-built harness suitable until the child reaches the middle shoulder height marker – most 4 year olds. Harness Mode: 6mths > 4yrs Approx - Accommodating your child’s growth and the safest fit
Forward facing with a Lap Sash Seat belt or EzyGo Harness can be used for children until they reach the upper shoulder height marker – most 7 year olds. Booster Mode: 4yrs > 6-8yrs - Sash Locator Clip correcty positions your child’s seat belt
- Padded trim with comfort accessories
- Head pillow
- Padded insert
- Shoulder pads and car seat saver mat.
- Contoured side wings for side impact protection. 2 recline positions.
- EPS side impact protection.
- Arm Rests.
- 4 harness shoulder slots positions.
- Sash locator clip positions seat belt over childs shoulder when used as a Booster seat.
- BeltRight Guide - Always use the BeltRight™ anti-submaring device when in Booster Mode
- 2 Recline Positions - For your child’s comfort whilst sleeping
- Deep Side Wings - Providing additional protection in a side impact crash
- Car Seat Protector Mat - Helps to protect your car’s interior
- Superior Comfort - Includes soft head pillow, padded insert, harness pads and armrests
Complies with Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1754:2013 STD
(H) x 78.5cm (D) x 48.5cm (W) 49cm
Product Weight: 8kg