INTRODUCING THE NEW MILA COT
Images are for illustration only. Product may vary slightly. End panels are solid and not slat based.
Create a dreamy designer nursery that grows with your child with the Kaylula Mila Collection.
This contemporary Australian designed cot is not just good looking, but has all the extraordinary features like babyhood’s famous smooth single hand drop side – so no heavy bending for you.
This cubby house designed cot grows with your baby from birth to toddler, so it will last for years to come, with all the conversion accessories included – so it is great value for you and your family with a toddler bed that actually looks like a bed.
With fantastic features you need to help look after your growing child, simply and easily – including an adjustable base level, smooth single hand drop side, a two tone colour combination that will bring out the designer flair in every parent and best of all Kaylula’s famous clear panel to improve visibility for your precious baby.
What’s not to love?
- Sustainable with solid European beechwood struts and grade A New Zealand timber panels that will endure the most robust toddlers
- Designer style with a beautiful modern scandi inspired cubby house design
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Clear panels for greater visibility for your precious bub
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you even more money) and a day bed and finishes as a sofa bed
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Two toned colour option of white and beech in one
- Great value for money
- Recommended mattress size – 1295 * 690 * 100mm
- Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- Assembled dimensions – 150 * 80 * 165cm
- Carton 1 – 142 * 80 * 12cm – 16kg
- Carton 2 – 123 * 80 * 17cm – 18kg
Timber is a natural product; that is part of its beauty, so a colour variation, knots in the timber and grain pattern are both natural and to be expected. We do not colour match timber during fabrication as the waste from such practices would be environmentally irresponsible, so you will see some variations in your products. We believe this is what makes our timber products naturally beautiful. These variations are unavoidable as timber is seasonal and will vary between season, including the way in which the paint appears on different surfaces. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.